No products in the cart.
Our products are manufactured with the highest quality materials and industry leading technology and design. Premiere Sales is proud to offer a warranty against defects in workmanship. Whether a product or component has an extended warranty (and the length of the warranty) will be indicated on their product page.
If a product is defective, please let us know during its respective warranty period. You can call customer service at (760) 282-4668 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report defective merchandise. We will investigate the issue with you on the phone, email, or via a video call. Depending on the type, size, and/or issue with the product, if the item does have a manufacturer defect we will decide whether to replace the entire product completely, replace the defective part, send additional part(s), or issue a refund.
Equipment and goods purchased from us should be installed and maintained properly. We are not responsible for issues resulting from improper installation, poor maintenance, abuse, misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accidents, fire, flood, freezing, environmental factors, water pressure spikes, striping the threads or connections, or other such things. The above mentioned warranties are void if you alter or repair it in any way (unless directed to do so by us).
Proper maintenance includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the product is not exposed to extreme temperatures, including freezing. For example, if a filter, housing, or any parts burst due to cold temperatures (including freezing), we cannot be responsible for this and the warranty is void. You must take adequate precautions to prevent your filter, housing, or any parts from becoming too hot or cold.
- Replacing filters, cartridges, and membranes regularly and when they become full
- Flushing the membrane regularly and when it becomes full (if applicable)
- Lubricating any o-rings with a silicone based lube (not spray) to ensure a proper seal and so that they don’t dry out
- Replacing any o-rings when needed
If you are unsure what proper maintenance and adequate precautions include, please contact us to discuss your situation and we’ll advise you.
We may require that the product sent is sent back to us and we will usually provide you with a return shipping label or a UPS call tag (depending on the item). In some circumstances you may be responsible for covering the return shipping costs initially, which we will reimburse you for once the item is received and confirmed defective.
We reserve the right to determine if a product has a manufacturer defect and if it should be replaced (fully or partially), repaired, or refunded. Please note that in some cases, no replacement will be sent until the original item has been received, evaluated, and deemed defective.
If an item is defective and needs to be replaced fully and we no longer carry the exact product, we will provide an equivalent or better alternative. We are unable to guarantee an exact color match or design due to the nature of the product.
Premiere Sales is not liable for any loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses, labor or material charges, expenses related to the removal or replacement of the equipment, or any other incidental or consequential damages.