No products in the cart.
You Are Here: Premiere Sales > Water Filtration Systems
A water filtration system can protect the body from over 2,100 toxins that may be present in drinking water. Our products remove sediment, chemicals, chlorine, and bacteria for clean, great tasting water. Water filtration and water purification systems are more economical than bottled water, not to mention they are much more environmentally friendly. Water filtration systems also filter out more contaminants and have greater capacity than water filter pitchers or faucet systems.
Premiere Sales provides water filtration and water purification for home and commercial use. We carry whole house water filtration systems, reverse osmosis systems, under sink water filtration systems, countertop water filter systems, RV water filter systems, tankless water heater filter systems, boiler water filter system alternatives, and more. There’s not a water issue we can’t offer a solution for.
Curious about the difference between water filtration and water purification? Check out our blog post here.
Water filtration systems offer a range of benefits that contribute to improved health, convenience, and overall well-being. Here are some of the key advantages of using a water filtration system.
1. Removal of Contaminants: Water filtration systems effectively remove impurities such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, heavy metals, chlorine, sediment, and other pollutants, ensuring the water you consume is clean and safe.
2. Enhanced Taste and Odor: Filtration systems improve the taste and odor of water by removing chemicals, minerals, and organic compounds that can affect its quality.
3. Healthier Drinking Water: By eliminating potential pathogens and harmful substances, filtration systems provide water that is less likely to cause waterborne diseases and health issues.
4. Reduced Exposure to Chemicals: Filtration systems can remove or reduce chlorine, chloramines, and other chemicals used in water treatment, reducing your exposure to these potentially harmful compounds.
5. Convenience: Having a water filtration system at home eliminates the need to purchase bottled water, reducing plastic waste and saving money over time.
6. Environmental Impact: Using a water filtration system reduces the reliance on bottled water, which in turn reduces plastic pollution and the carbon footprint associated with production and transportation.
7. Hydration and Wellness: Access to clean and pure water encourages increased water consumption, promoting better hydration and overall health.
8. Improved Cooking and Beverages: Filtered water enhances the flavors of beverages, soups, and dishes, contributing to a more enjoyable dining experience.
9. Protection of Appliances: Filtration systems can extend the lifespan of appliances such as coffee makers, kettles, and water heaters by preventing mineral buildup and corrosion.
10. Skin and Hair Health: Using filtered water for bathing and washing helps maintain healthier skin and hair, as it reduces exposure to harsh chemicals and contaminants.
11. Peace of Mind: Knowing that the water you and your family consume is clean and safe offers peace of mind and reduces concerns about water quality.
12. Customizable Solutions: Our water filtration systems come in various types, sizes, and technologies, allowing you to choose a system that best fits your needs and water quality concerns.
13. Protection During Emergencies: During natural disasters or water supply disruptions, a water filtration system can provide a source of clean drinking water when access to safe water is compromised.
14. Versatility: Filtration systems can be installed at different points in your home, such as under the sink or for whole-house filtration (point-of-entry), offering flexibility in meeting your specific water purification needs.
Installing a water filtration system into your daily routine can provide numerous benefits, ranging from improved health and safety to environmental conservation and cost savings, ultimately contributing to a higher quality of life for you and those who drink and use the water.