No products in the cart.
3M Purification/Cuno CFS8112-S Compatible Replacement Water Filter Cartridge
• This economical water filter provides months of protection by reducing hard water build-up in any beverage or food equipment application.
• Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great.
• Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, and chlorine taste and odor present in drinking water.
• Quick change cartridge with no activation required.
• Filter life of twelve months or 20,000 gallons.
• Does not take out the minerals which are beneficial to health.
• This filter has been tested by the manufacturer to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
Advanced Water Filtration Technology
• This replacement water filter cartridge contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor and a compressed carbon block.
• The scale inhibitor reduces the build up of minerals on equipment including hard water spots from lime scale build up.
• Huge capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water.
• The carbon block has millions of active sites to attract and absorb impurities.
• This water filter acts like a catalytic converter to breakdown impurities.
• These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
• Micron rating: 0.5 micron
• Dimensions: 12.25″ x 3.1875″ (31.1 cm x 81.1 cm)
• Min and Max operating pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar) – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
• Operating temperature: 35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
• Flow rate: 1.67 gallons per minute (6.32 liters per minute)
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
3M™ Purification/ Cuno ®: CFS8112-S (5581708, 70020002419), CFS8112X-S (5601103, 70020002641), CS-31 (5581722), CS-11 (5589501), CS-71 (55817-14), CS-21 (5589505), and OCS 500 series.
Everpure ®: EV9781-12 (EFS8002-S)
Grainger ®: 4NY64
Bunn ®: EQ-TL-1
3M™ Purification/ Cuno ® is a trademark of 3M Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Single ($53.00 ea), 3 Pack ($44.00 ea), 12 Pack ($42.00 ea)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.