No products in the cart.
Annual Replacement Cartridge Set for Watts Premier WP2-LCV Under Counter Filtration System (500313)
This annual replacement filter kit is NSF tested for removing heavy duty lead, chlorine, parasites, bacteria, volatile organic chemicals (VOC), and more. The water filters are fully compatible with the Watts WP2-LCV Filtration System (WP500313) and perform better than the bi-annual filter kit by Watts Premier (560030).
RP-BVCLCV Annual Replacement Cartridge Set for Watts WP2-LCV Filtration System Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced performance compared to the Carbon Block Lead, Cysts & VOC, Bi-Annual Filter Kit by Watts Premier (560030) (see table below)
- Enjoy better tasting water with high quality submicron coconut shell carbon block filter cartridge
- Easy to install
- This filter kit provides one year worth of water filtration (unlike the bi-annual filter kit by Watts Premier)
- Perfect for campers and RV units, home, or office
- Made in U.S.A
- Tested to NSF standards 42 and 53
- Service flow rate of 2 gallons per minute
RP-BVCLCV Annual Replacement Cartridge Set for Watts WP2-LCV Filtration System Kit Contents:
- (1) Deep-grooved 1 micron sediment filter that removes sediment, cloudiness (turbidity), iron, and maganese
- (1) Premium grade coconut shell 0.5 submicron carbon block filter cartridge for removal of parasites (cryptosporidium & giardia), bacteria, lead, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), and more
|Replacement Schedule||Once per year||Twice per year|
|Cost for one year of filters||$70.00 + $9.99 S/H
|2 x ($30.95 + $11.00 avg. S/H) ($83.90)|
|Sediment filter||1 Micron (filters particulates as small as 1 micron in size)||5 Micron (filters particulates as small as 5 micron in size)|
|Carbon block filter||0.5 Submicron (filters particulates as small as 0.5 micron in size)||1 Micron (filters particulates as small as 1 micron in size)|
|Reduces Lead, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba, Volatile Organic Chemicals||Yes, in addition to iron, maganese, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), and more.||Yes|
Cross reference / associated part numbers: Watts 101003 (VOC Carbon Block Filter by Watts Premier), Watts 101014 (Lead, Cyst, and VOC Carbon Block Filter by Watts Premier), and fits Watts WP2-BVC (Microbiological Drinking Water Purifier).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.