No products in the cart.
Upgraded Replacement Water Filter for 3M Aqua Pure AP110 – Grooved, 5 micron whole house water filter that reduces sediment, sand, dirt, rust, and more
The Premiere PPG98/05 is an upgraded filter replacement for 3M Aqua Pure AP110 whole house water filters. This premium 5 micron water filter cartridge fits any standard 10″ filter housing for brands such as Culligan, Whirlpool, American Plumber, General Electric, Honeywell, OmniFIlter and more. The PPG98/05 has significantly longer cartridge life than the Aqua Pure AP110 meaning you don’t have to change this filter as often, saving you money! It reduces sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other fine particles in your drinking water to improve taste and clarity. With an outstanding flow rate of 8 gallons per minute, this cartridge provides a steady, reliable supply of filtered water for drinking, baths, and laundry. The PPG98/05 is ideal for a wide range of residential, industrial, commercial and food service applications.
PPG98/05 Replacement Filter for Aqua Pure AP110 Features and Benefits:
- Premium 5 micron whole house water filter cartridge for sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other fine particles
- Compatible replacement water filter cartridge to the Aqua Pure AP110 at half the price
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life— lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges. Increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Features 34 grooves just like the Aqua Pure AP110. Grooves impact surface area and filtration capabilities. Other alternatives on the market may only have 20 grooves so more grooves on the PPG98/05 means greater surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Made from durable spun bound polypropylene
- NSF® tested and certified – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- The ideal replacement water filter cartridge for prefiltration in whole house systems, reverse osmosis systems, Ultra Violet (UV) systems, and beverage filtration systems. Also a great for post-filtration for GAC filters
- The high flow rate (8 gallons per minute) provides a steady, reliable supply of filtered water for drinking, baths, and laundry
PPG98/05 Replacement Filter for Aqua Pure AP110 Specifications:
- Flow rate: 8 gallons per minute
- Size: 2.58″ D X 9 7/8″ L
- Available in 2-pack, 8-pack, and 50-pack (case)
The PPG98/05 replacement filter is an upgraded drop-in cartridge for Aqua Pure AP110 and the following:
3M Purification AP110, 3M Fluid Purification CFS110, 3M CUNO CFS110, 3M Aqua Pure AP110, Watts FPMB5-978, Whirlpool WHCF-GD05, Pentek, GE, OmniFilter, Culligan, and Kenmore.
The PPG98/05 will fit standard 10″ filter housings including these systems:
Ace, American Plumber W38-PRA, American Plumber W38-PRB, American Plumber W38-PRQC, American Plumber W34-PR, American Plumber WC34-PR, American Plumber W34-PRB, American Plumber WC34-PRB, American Plumber W34-PRM, Ametek, Aqua-Pure AP101S, Aqua-Pure AP101T, Aqua-Pure AP102S, Aqua-Pure AP102T, Aqua-Pure AP11S, Aqua-Pure AP11T, Aqua-Pure AP12S, Aqua-Pure AP12T, Aqua-Pure AP141T, Aqua-Pure AP1610, Aqua-Pure AP1610SS, Aqua-Pure AP2610, Aqua-Pure AP2610SS, Aqua-Pure SS11-SS12, Aqua-Pure SS20-SS36, Aqua-Pure SST1, Aqua-Pure SST1HA, Culligan HF-150, Culligan HF-160, Culligan HF-360, Culligan RO-2127, Cuno CFS11T, Cuno CFS01T, Flotec, Fulflo, General Electric, Honeywell, OmniFilter OB1, OmniFilter OB5, OmniFilter RO2000, OmniFilter U24, OmniFilter U25, Plymouth #10 Blue and #10 Clear, Sears, Teledyne Water Pik, US Filter, Watts FPMB5-978, Whirlpool WHCF-DWH, Whirlpool WHCF-DWHV.
This Premiere PPG98/05 water filter is also known as the Premiere PPGD05.
3M™ Aqua-Pure® and 3M™ CUNO® are trademarks of 3M Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2 Pack ($12.50 ea), 8 Pack ($9.75 ea), Case of 50 ($8.20 ea)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.