No products in the cart.
PS-600G – 600 GPD Light Commercial RO System Floor Standing Reverse Osmosis
Light Commercial Economy 600 GPD RO system with pressure gauge, Aquatrol pumps, 20” filter housings, high quality pre-filters, and TFC reverse osmosis membranes.
600 GPD Floor-Standing Light Commercial RO System with Pressure Gauge, Aquatrol pumps, pre-filters, and TFC reverse osmosis membranes
This light duty commercial reverse osmosis (RO) system can deliver up to 600 gallons per day. Perfect economy food service / commercial RO system. It features a corrosion resistant frame-mount that can be either mounted on the wall or used as a floor mount system.
PS-600G Commercial RO System Features:
- Pressure gauge for pre-filter monitoring
- Quick connect fittings
- Membrane housing, cartridges, fittings, and tubing are NSF certified
- High quality 20 inch water filters provide extended filter life and high capacity. This 600 GPD reverse osmosis system includes a 1 micron sediment water filter (PPG20/01), and two 5 micron carbon block water filters (AMF-CBC20/5) that remove chlorine and more.
- Two 300 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- Light weight aluminum frame with heavy duty powder coating that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
- Two Aquatrol 36V pumps
- Can be floor-standing or wall mounted
- Filter wrench included
- Space saving design
Stages of the PS-600G 600 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
This 600 GPD reverse osmosis system delivers healthy, pure water that is free from chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other water impurities. Here’s how the system works:
- Stage 1 – 1 micron sediment filter (PPG20/01) – Replace every 6 months
- Stage 2 – 5 micron coconut shell carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) removes sediment, chlorine, offensive taste and odors, rust, and particulates. A carbon block water filter provides more contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter) which means better tasting water too. Coconut shell carbon block technology is eco-friendly. Replace every 6 months.
- Stage 3 – Thin-film composite membrane (PS300GPD membrane) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 4 – Another cycle through a second thin-film composite membrane (PS300GPD membrane) – Replace every 24 months
- Stage 5 – 5 micron carbon block water filter (AMF-CBC20) – Replace every 6 months
PS-600G Commercial RO System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11″ L x 18″ W x 32″ H
- Feed water source: TDS levels up to 1,500 ppm
- Operating temperature: 40° – 100° F
- Operating pressure: 120 psi
- Tubing: 3/8″ white
PS-600G Commercial RO Replacement Filters – replace these three water filters once every 6 months:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.