No products in the cart.
600 GPD Floor-Standing Light Commercial RO System with Pressure Gauge, Aquatrol pumps, pre-filters, and TFC reverse osmosis membranes
This light duty commercial reverse osmosis (RO) system can deliver up to 600 gallons per day. Perfect economy food service / commercial RO system. It features a corrosion resistant frame-mount that can be either mounted on the wall or used as a floor mount system.
PS-600G Commercial RO System Features:
- Pressure gauge for pre-filter monitoring
- Quick connect fittings
- Membrane housing, cartridges, fittings, and tubing are NSF certified
- High quality 20″ pre-filters (5 micron sediment, 10 micron carbon block removes chlorine, 10 micron carbon block removes additional chlorine)
- Two 300 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- Light weight aluminum frame with heavy duty powder coating that is corrosion resistant so it will not rust
- Two Aquatrol 36V pumps
- Can be floor-standing or wall mounted
- Filter wrench included
- Space saving design
PS-600G Commercial RO System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11″ L x 18″ W x 32″ H
- Feed water source: TDS levels up to 1,500 ppm
- Operating temperature: 40° – 100° F
- Operating pressure: 120 psi
- Tubing: 3/8″ white
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.