No products in the cart.
Deionized Water Filter System
Deionized (DI) water filter system delivers highly pure, spot free water for a variety of applications including food service, scientific, medical, and for washing cars, boats, and RVs. The BG-20DI is a high capacity system that comes complete with and FDA-compliant mixed bed DI resin cartridge, water purity meter, filter wrench, and bracket.
Deionized Water Filter System Delivers Highly Pure Water
The Premiere BG-20DI deionized water filter system removes minerals and ionic contaminants. Deionized water, also known as demineralized water, has had all of the mineral ions such as sodium, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, chloride, and sulfate removed. During the deionization process, water passes through an ion exchange resin to remove all minerals. The resulting water is free from ions and has no charge – it’s essentially “blank.” The BG-20DI deionization water filter system produces highly pure water that is generally similar to distilled water, with the advantage that the process is quicker and does not build up scale.
This deionized water filter system is ideal for food service applications such as combi steamer ovens, hot drinks vending, coffee machine and ice making applications. Steam produced from water of a poor quality can cause limescale and corrosion in steam equipment such as combi ovens, which in turn can reduce machine performance and cause downtime. The BG-20DI delivers spot free water for washing cars, boats, RVs, and more. Water spots are caused by the minerals that are left behind when “dirty” water evaporates. A deionization water filter removes all of these minerals so there is nothing when the pure water evaporates…say goodbye to water spots! The BG-20DI works in a variety of other applications too such as medical, scientific, and other applications.
BG-20DI Deionized Water Filter System Features and Benefits
- Produces a no-spot rinse that eliminates the need for wiping
- Deionized water filter cartridge has premium quality, FDA-compliant mixed bed resin. High capacity media with oversized body for maximum media fill
- Ideal system to lower the total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water and deliver spot-free water
- Includes water filter housing, deionized water filter cartridge (BG-20DIRC), water purity meter, filter wrench, and bracket
- Filter life (gallon capacity) will vary based on TDS (total dissolved solids) and grains of hardness of your water supply. The included filter cartridge has a grain capacity of 4,500 grains (so divide 4,500 by your grains of hardness and that will give you the gallon capacity of this cartridge for your water supply)
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 5 year warranty on the filter housing
BG-20DI Deionized Water Filter System Specifications
- 1″ FPT connections
- Suggested flow rate: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Size: 23.5″ H X 7.75″ D
- 5 year warranty on filter housing
It’s important to point out that deionization does not significantly remove uncharged organic molecules, viruses or bacteria, except by incidental trapping in the resin. Therefore, depending on your application and water quality you should consider filtering your water for viruses and bacteria prior to the deionization process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.