No products in the cart.
Alternative to Everpure Insurice 2000 Water Filter System (Single i20002 Filtration System (EV932401) with Everpure i2000 Water Filter) or Everpure i4000 Insurice Filter System with 4x greater capacity!
The PSE-I4000FS water filter system is designed for ice applications. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, harmful cysts, offensive contaminants, and particulates that cause cloudy ice. As a result, your customers will enjoy the best quality ice possible. The PSE-I4000 also provides more protection against scale buildup, corrosion, abrasion and clogging compared to the Everpure original (Everpure Insurice 2000 water filter (Everpure i2000 water filter) or Everpure i4000 Insurice filter systems).
Not only does filtered ice look and taste better, but an ice machine water filter actually lowers the total cost of ice machine ownership. By filtering the water before it enters the ice machine, it lowers service and maintenance costs and there is less ice equipment downtime. This means improved profitability for your restaurant, bar, café, or any food service application.
Like the Everpure i2000 or Everpure i4000, the PSE-I4000S can be used with single or multiple ice machines (cubers, nuggets or flakers).
PSE-I4000FS Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Cartridge has over 4x greater capacity than the Everpure i2000. PSE-I4000S has a 40,000 gallon capacity compared to 9,000 gallons (Everpure i20002) or 12,000 gallons (Everpure i40002) with Everpure
- Reduces off-taste and odors, chlorine, and other harmful contaminants
- Scale inhibitor prevents corrosion in ice machines and steamers which reduces maintenance and service costs. No more scale clogging the distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Filters particles as small as 0.5 micron
- No activation required
- Changing the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary (internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination)
- Designed for cuber ice machines up to 650 lbs per day, or flaker ice machines up to 1,500 lbs per day
- Tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and NSF/ANSI 53
- Filter is bacteriostatic (inhibits the growth of bacteria)
- Scale inhibitor product keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Manifold with inlet water shutoff valve and water pressure gauge
- Includes PSE-I4000 cartridge which performs better than Everpure i2000 or Everpure i4000 replacement water filter cartridge
- No electrical connection required
In addition the PSE-I4000FS water filter reduces:
- Cysts including cryptosporidium and giardia
- Mold and algae
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized iron, manganese, and sulphides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
PSE-I4000 Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
Micron rating: 0.50
Capacity: 40,000 gallons
Stainless steel canister
The PSE-I4000FS is better performing than the Everpure Insurice 2000 Water Filter System (Single i20002 Filtration System – EV932401) or Everpure i4000 Insurice Filter System. The included PSE-I4000 cartridge is a compatible replacement for the following Everpure water filter models:
Everpure® is a registered trademark of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.