Filtered Water System – Superior alternative to the Body Glove Water Filter Systems (BG-6000FF Full Flow, BG-12000, BG-3000, BG-1000). 10,000 gallon filter life with pharmaceutical grade filtration.
To ensure you get the best value, water experts created the PS-12HFC to provide you a competitively priced filter system for longer filter life and safer drinking water than the Body Glove water filter systems (BG-6000FF Full Flow, BG-12000, BG-3000, and BG-1000). The Premiere PS-12HFC is a revolutionary water filter system that has a much longer cartridge life. It has more filter media and a two year (10,000 gallons) filter life; the Body Glove filters are only 350 – 6,000 gallons. The larger gallon capacity saves you the time, effort, and money of changing water filters as often.
The PS-12HFC easily installs just like the Body Glove filter. The filter cartridge on this system is quick, easy, and sanitary to change. Just like the Body Glove BG-12000, the 0.2 micron PS-12HFC contains catalytic carbon and reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), asbestos, chloramines, total trihalomethanes (TTHMs), methane tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), pharmaceuticals, dirt, chlorine, mold and algae, and more. This water filter system delivers exceptional filtration from any faucet for home, office, and other applications.
PS-12HFC Filtered Water System Features and Benefits:
- Complete water filter system including head, connections, and cartridge; option for drinking water faucet
- Upgraded performance with the 10,000 gallon capacity (2 year filter life). The Body Glove BG-12000 which has similar contaminant reduction capabilities has a lower capacity of only 1,000 gallons. This means the PS-12HFC has over 10x greater cartridge life than the Body Glove original!
- Consistent quality of water (water quality is not reduced as water filter plugs)
- Saves time, effort, and money of changing filters as often as the Body Glove BG-12000, BG-6000FF, BG-3000, and BG-1000
- Made in USA
- Made from coconut shell catalytic activated carbon that reduces up to 99.99% of particles 0.2 micron and larger in size
- Turn valve on the inlet side allows for temporary servicing of equipment
- No activation required (compared to granular activated carbon)
- Durable, anti-corrosive water filter head with built-in water shut-off valve allows for easier cartridge changes
- Quick, easy, and sanitary cartridge change-outs. The twist-off filter head eliminates the dreaded hassle of changing water filters
- Absorbs offensive tastes and odors including common earthy, mouldy, or fishy ones
- The PS-12HFC also reduces lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), cryptosporidium, asbestos, dirt, chloramine, chlorine, sediment, dirt, and cloudiness and more
- More scale inhibitor product than the Body Glove BG-12000. Scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on metal surfaces to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your appliances that use water
- Fits just like the Body Glove filter system – better performing filtered water system with higher capacity, at the best price!
- Provides healthy, fresh water on demand
- This filter keeps the vital minerals found naturally in water
- More convenient and lower operating cost than the price of bottled water
- High flow rate of up to 2.5 gallons per minute
- Tested to NSF standards
- Ideal drinking water filter for homes, apartments, condos, vacation homes, rentals, professional offices, office buildings, employee break areas, retail spaces, hospitality, foodservice, healthcare, manufacturing, and more
The PS-12HFC filtered water system reduces particles as small as 0.2 micron including:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Cysts (including cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether)
- Oxidized hydrogen sulfide
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- THMs (trihalomethanes)
- VOCs (volatile organic chemicals)
The PS-12HFC is an upgraded filter system for the Body Glove BG-12000, BG-6000FF, BG-3000, and BG-1000.
Replacement filter for the PS-12HFC is the PS-12HFC-RC.
- Micron rating: 0.2 micron
- Filter life: 2 years or 10,000 gallons, whichever comes first
- Filter media: Catalytic carbon
- Flow rate: up to 2.5 gallons per minute
- Inlet connection: 3/8″ quick-connect fitting
- Outlet connection: 3/8″ quick-connect fitting
- Size: 17.5″ H X 3.75″ W X 4.5″ D
PS-12HFC Filter System Contents:
- One (1) Premiere PS-12HFC-RC water filter cartridge
- One (1) filter head with built-in mounting bracket with 2 pre-drilled holes
- One (1) turn valve on the inlet side
- One (1) angle stop adaptor (feed water valve)
- One (1) standard sized drinking water faucet connector
- Two (2) pieces of 3/8″ plastic tubing approx 3 foot long
You will need to provide your own mounting screws (2), and possibly a different faucet connector if you have a specialist faucet or dispensing device. If you have any questions, please let us know.
How to install PS-12HFC
- Turn off the cold water
- Connect the included angle stop adaptor
- Connect the included drinking water faucet connector
- Mount the PS-12HFC system
- Attach PS-12HFC to inlet and outlet water supply
- Turn on water supply and check for leaks
- Flush the cartridge (approx. 5 min)
Body Glove Water Filter Systems are distributed by Water Inc. and are manufactured by 3M. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Premiere Sales is not affiliated with 3M® and Body Glove®.