No products in the cart.
BG-10CRV – High Flow RV Water Filter System (10GPM)
The BG-10CRV RV water filter system is a compact and powerful filtration system. This system absorbs harmful contaminants and improves the taste and appearance of your drinking water. It filters all incoming water to your RV that feed your kitchen, bathroom, water heater, and faucets. It has a heavy-duty housing that delivers an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute, making it one of the best RV water filters on the market.
High Flow RV Water Filter System Removes Sediment, Chlorine, Chloramine, THMs, VOCs, MTBE, and Offensive Tastes and Odors
The BG-10CRV RV water filter system is a compact and powerful filtration system designed for RVs. It is easily installed and comes complete with housing, carbon block cartridge, hose connectors, and wrench. It’s one of the best RV water filter systems on the market due to it’s outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute. It filters all incoming water to your RV before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your kitchen, bathroom (including toilets), and faucets. The carbon block water filter cartridge absorbs harmful contaminants, and improves the taste and appearance of drinking water.
10 GPM RV Water Filter System Features and Benefits:
- Premium, high flow 5 micron carbon block water filter
- Removes sediment, chlorine, chloramine, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), and offensive tastes and odors
- Heavy-duty, food grade plastic housing suitable for drinking water filtration
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- 3/4″ port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 10 gallons per minute making it one of the best RV water filters available
- Minimal, if any, pressure drop
- Solid, lead-free brass fittings – hose connections are 3/4″ hose swivel thread (HST) and 3/4″ hose male thread (HMT)
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the water filter housing
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. The cartridge is tested to standards 42 and 61. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
- This system has many applications in addition to RV water filtration – it’s great for tiny houses or boats too
BG-10CRV 10 GPM RV Water Filter System Contents:
- One (1) large diameter, durable filter housing canister
- One (1) 5 micron carbon block cartridge (PS-RFC-BB)
- Lead-free brass hose connectors
- Filter wrench
10 GPM RV Water Filter System Specifications:
- Micron rating: 5 microns
- Flow rate: 10 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Filter life: Up to one year
- Hose connections: 3/4″ HST X 3/4″ HMT
- Size: 9.5″ W X 14.5″ H X 7.5″ D
- 5 year warranty on housing
Looking for this system with scale inhibitor? See our BG-10CSRV
Scale – also known as a mineral build-up – should be a concern for your pipes, plumbing connections, and RV water heaters especially. Scale deposits can lower your water heater’s efficiency and life span. A RV water filter with scale inhibitor prevents scale from forming and loosens existing scale deposits, helping avoid expensive repairs or replacements for your RV.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.