No products in the cart.
Whole House 0.2 Micron Water Filter Cartridge – Absolute “charged” nanofiber pleated water filter that removes contaminants and pathogens. Available in 10″ and 20″ lengths.
The Premiere BG-BIVRC series replacement water filters are drop-in style cartridges that are easily installed in any standard, large diameter 10″ (BG-10BIVRC) or 20″ (BG-20BIVRC) water filter housings. This 0.2 micron water filter cartridge uses absolute “charged” nanofiber technology to remove viruses, bacteria, cysts, ultrafine particulates, and other biological hazards. A pleated water filter gets it name from the pleated (folded) filter media that comprises the cartridge. The pleats give this style of filter enormous surface area which means it dramatically outperforms other “depth” styles of filters such as wound or spun filters. More surface area means greater contaminant holding capacity, longer filtration life, and reduced filtration costs.
BG-BIVRC 0.2 Micron Water Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits:
- Pleated water filter that removes and reduces bacteria, cryptosporidium, cysts, Escherichia coli (E. coli), giardia, iron, legionella, manganese, norovirus, parasites, polio, pseudomonas, rotavirus, sediment, ultrafine particulates, viruses, and other biological hazards
- 5-log reduction of pathogenic bacteria and cysts. (In other words, bacteria and cysts have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- Pathogenic removal rates: more than 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, and more than 99.95% of cysts
- High Zeta potential for effective removal of ultrafine contaminants
- The pleated design gives the BG-BIVRC a very high dirt holding capacity
- Inhibits the bacteria that causes biofouling in reverse osmosis membranes
- Very low pressure loss (approximately 2 psi) means outstanding flow rates of 10 gallons per minute (BG-10BIVRC) and 20 gallons per minute (BG-20BIVRC)
- Meets NSF® standard 42, 53, 61. NSF International, is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
- Available in two sizes: 10″ L x 4.5″ D (BG-10BIVRC) and 20″ L x 4.5″ D (BG-20BIVRC)
BG-10BIVRC 10″ 0.2 Micron Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Size: 10″ L x 4.5″ D
- Flow rate: 10 gallons per minute
- Replacement cartridge for the BG-10BIV whole house sub micron filter system and other standard size large diameter 10″ water filter housings
BG-20BIVRC 20″ 0.2 Micron Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Size: 20″ L x 4.5″ D
- Flow rate: 20 gallons per minute
- Replacement cartridge for the BG-20BIV whole house sub micron filter system and other standard size large diameter 20″ water filter housings
10" L x 4.5" D ($155.00), 20" L x 4.5" D ($194.00)