High output spotless water system for spot-free washing of cars, RVs, boats, yachts, motorcycles, windows, solar panels, and more. Dual-filter deionized water filter system.
The Premiere BG-202DIFS spotless water system has a very high capacity, providing 7,110 total grains filter capacity (see table below for gallon estimates based on your water hardness). This high capacity filter outperforms the competition significantly. The BG-202DIFS has two 20″ housings each with a deionization water filter cartridge. The entire unit is mounted on a powder coated frame or bracket (your choice) that is corrosion resistant.
What is Deionized Water?
Deionized water is produced by removing the dissolved salt in water. Calcium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, and sodium chloride are the primary salts present in water and are removed by deionization. During the deionization process, water passes through an ion exchange material to remove all salt. The result is water that dries spot-free making it ideal for washing cars, RVs, boats, yachts, motorcycles, windows, solar panels, and more.
BG-202DIFS Spotless Water System Features
- Mineral-free, deionized water for a spot-free finish
- High output – enhanced filter life provides 7,110 total grains filter life. The number gallons of spot-free water produced will depend on the hardness of your water – please see the table below. This system outperforms the competition. For example, the CR Spotless DIC-20 only has a 300 gallon capacity.
- Two heavy-duty water filter housings made from food grade plastic
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in water filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV) to release pressure before changing filters
- Complete spotless water system with two deionized water filter cartridges that contain premium quality, NSF certified high capacity resin for spot-free water
- Reusable deionization cartridge is easily refilled with resin if you want to do it yourself. Or, here’s the replacement cartridges (BG-20DIRC) which easily slide into the watertight filter housings.
- Free TDS meter. We include a water purity meter so you can accurately measure the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level in your water. This handy tool is ideal for testing system performance and to help determine whether it’s time to replace your filter.
- Powder coated, rust-resistant bracket or floor stand (your choice). Pre-drilled holes in the bracket allow for easy mounting
- Enjoy spot-free water for washing cars, RVs, boats, yachts, motorcycles, windows, solar panels, and more
- 1″ connections allows for an outstanding flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute which is ideal for a spot-free finish
BG-202DIFS Spotless Water System Specifications
- 28″ H X 20″ W X 11″ D (Bracketed unit)
- 31″ H X 20″ W X 11″ D (Floor stand unit)
- Connection size: 1″ FPT
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Includes two (2) BG series 20″ jumbo blue filter housings, two (2) BG-20DI-RC water filter cartridges, TDS meter, filter wrench, mounting bracket or floor stand, and lag bolts/screws
View or Download the BG-202 Installation Instructions
How many gallons of deionized water can I expect from the BG-202DIFS?
The approximate filter life (gallon capacity) will vary based on TDS (total dissolved solids) and the grains of hardness of your water supply. The included cartridges have a grain capacity of 7,110 grains between them. To determine how many gallons of deionized water these cartridges will provide, divide 7,110 by your grains of hardness per gallon (gpg).
Approximate Filter life = 7,110 ÷ grains of hardness of your water supply
For example, if you have hard water (10 gpg) the approximate filter life would be about 711 gallons. 7,110 ÷ 10 gpg = 711 gallons filter life
|Hardness of Incoming Water (grains per gallon)||Filter Life of BG-202DIFS|
|Soft water (0 - 3.5 gpg)||2,030 - 7,110 gallons|
|Moderate water (3.5 - 7.0 gpg)||1,015 - 2,030 gallons|
|Hard water (7.0 - 10.5 gpg)||675 - 1,015 gallons|
|Very hard water (over 10.5 gpg)||< 675 gallons|
Note: Deionization does not significantly remove uncharged organic molecules, viruses, or bacteria except by incidental trapping in the resin. Therefore, depending on your application and water quality you should consider filtering your water for viruses and bacteria prior to the deionization process.