No products in the cart.
Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter – Well Water Filter System
Premiere PS-1000 ultrafiltration membrane filter purifies and disinfects water to produce great-tasting water that is safe to use and drink. Removes over 99.9% of bacteria. Uses innovative technology which lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants.
Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter – Outstanding well water filter system with superior bacteria removal and long-lasting membrane. Free delivery, easy installation, low maintenance.
The Premiere PS-1000 uses powerful membrane water purification technology to deliver ultrafiltration (UF). It is an excellent well water filter system because it has outstanding contaminant and bacteria removal rates (over 99.99%). There is zero waste water, and it does not require a storage tank or electricity to operate. The Premiere PS-1000 features innovative technology which lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants. Don’t keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush. The long-lasting membrane means you are spending less time and money changing water filters. This ultrafiltration membrane filter system is also great for other applications including whole house, food service, commercial, and much more.
What is ultrafiltration?
Ultrafiltration is a type of membrane filtration which purifies and disinfects water. A membrane barrier acts like a filter using slight pressure to separate particles like bacteria, viruses, germs, pollen, algae, and organic molecules from the water. Ultrafiltration is ideal for well water.
Benefits of ultrafiltration:
- No chemicals required
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Constant product quality no matter the feed quality
- Exceeds regulatory standards of water quality- has over 99.9% bacteria and pathogen removal
- A membrane filter lasts much longer than a conventional filter (years versus months)
Premiere PS-1000 Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter (Well Water Filter System) Features and Benefits
- Long membrane life – save time and money by replacing filters significantly less often without any drop in water quality
- Breakthrough system lets you easily flush (clean) the membrane of collected contaminants. Simply turn a little valve on the unit and voilà, your membrane is clear of contaminants. (Don’t keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush – the Premiere PS-1000 is truly innovative in this sense!)
- Membrane filter delivers 0.02 sub micron filtration – removes contaminants as small as 0.02 micron absolute
- Removes bacteria (over 99.9999%), viruses (over 99.99%), and giardia & cryptosporidium (over 99.95%) from your drinking water
- More than 5-log reduction of bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity. (In other words, bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- Also eliminates colloidal materials, sand, silt, sediment, and other relatively high molecular weight organic material
- Breakthrough well water filter system easily takes the place of outdated reverse osmosis (RO) and ultra-violet (UV) systems
- Environmentally friendly technology – no chemicals used, and zero waste water during the ultrafiltration process.
- Continuous, high flow 8 gallon per minute flow rate
- Constant product quality regardless the quality of the incoming water
- The membrane-housing is efficiently designed to provide easy backflushing. (When a membrane undergoes a backward flush, it’s pores are flushed inside out to clean it of contaminants)
- Membrane should be back flushed on a regular basis to ensure longest membrane life (3-5 years). To flush the membrane, simply turn the valve and leave open for up to 15 seconds to fully flush the membrane. A small amount of water will go to drain while the valve is open.
- In addition to being a well water filter system, the Premiere PS-1000 can be used in a variety of applications including whole house, food service beverages & ice, convenience store beverages & ice, beverage process filtration, schools, hospitals, hotels, beer brewing, and much more
How does the PS-1000 Ultrafiltration Membrane compare to other water filtration systems?
|PS-1000 Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter System||Reverse Osmosis Systems||Ozone Water Filters||UV Water Filters|
|Easy, turn-to-flush (clean) membrane?||Yes - Save time and money by not having to keep buying expensive replacement filters or membranes you can’t flush||No - When filters plug there will be a drop in water pressure. Having to buy new filters will occur more often if you have lots of contaminants in your water||No||No|
|Removes bacteria, pathogens, and other contaminants||Yes - Up to 99.9999% of bacteria||Yes||No - It kills bacteria and pathogens but doesn't remove them from the water||No - It kills bacteria and pathogens but doesn't remove them from the water|
|Environmentally friendly||Yes - Doesn't require electricity, and has no waste water||No - It wastes 3-25 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of RO water||No - Uses lots of energy||No - Uses lots of energy|
PS-1000 Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter (Well Water Filter System) Specifications
- Size: 27″ H X 7.75″ D
- Flow rate: 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench
Replacement membrane for the PS-1000 is the PS-1000RC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.