No products in the cart.
Whole House Sediment Filter System with 5 Micron Sediment Filter – 20GPM
Industrial grade whole house sediment water filter with scale inhibitor that removes sediment, dirt, and rust. Outstanding flow rate of 20 gallons per minute. NSF tested and certified components, 5 year warranty on housing.
Whole House Sediment Filter System with 5 Micron Sediment Water Filter – 20 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
The Premiere BG-10F5SED is a complete whole house sediment filter system that includes a 5 micron sediment water filter and water filter housing. This whole house sediment water filter system is easily installed at the point of entry where water comes into your home. It filters all incoming water before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your laundry, bathrooms (including toilets), outside faucets, and your kitchen.
BG-10F5SED Whole House Sediment Filter System Features & Benefits:
- Premium high flow 5 micron sediment filter (BG-10SED) that removes sediment, dirt, and rust
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions. The grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency too
- Whole house sediment filter provides nearly twice the life of its closest competitor (and over 10 times more life than some other filters on the market!)
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- Heavy duty, food grade plastic water filter housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in 5 micron sediment filter cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV), to release pressure before changing filters
- This whole house sediment filter system has a 1″ internal port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 20 gallons per minute
- Filter wrench, and mounting bracket with screws included
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the housing
BG-10F5SED Whole House Sediment Filter System Specifications:
- 1″ FPT pipe connections
- Flow rate: 20 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Size: 13.5″ H X 7.75″ D
Alternatives to the BG-10F5SED:
- Larger version with higher 40GPM flow rate, BG-20F5SED
- Stainless steel housing with whole house sediment water filter cartridge, PS-SS20F5SED
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.