No products in the cart.
BG-20SC – 4.5 x 20″ 5 Micron Sediment Water Filter with Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor
Fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 20″ water filter housings. Premium 5 micron sediment filter with corrosion and scale inhibitor product. Removes sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from water. 40 GPM flow rate. Tested to NSF Standard 42.
4.5″ x 20″ 5 Micron Sediment Water Filter with Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor
The BG-20SC is a premium 20 inch 5 micron sediment water filter with corrosion and scale inhibitor product. It delivers a high flow (40 gallons per minute), has a high dirt holding capacity, and stops scale and corrosion. Premiere Sales is the only company to offer this style of sediment water filter with scale inhibitor. The BG-20SC removes sediment including sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from the water. It’s an effective method for reducing turbidity in water. Fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 20″ water filter housings.
BG-20SC 5 Micron Sediment Water Filter with Scale Inhibitor Features and Benefits:
- Low cost, long filter life
- High dirt holding capacity
- Scale inhibitor product removes and prevents scale and corrosion
- This 5 micron sediment filter is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water. It removes sediment including sand, silt, dirt, rust, loose scale, clay or organic material from the water. Also protects from limescale build up and hard water stains
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- The grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion
- Provides nearly twice the life of its closest competitor (and over 10 times more life than some other filters on the market!)
- Tested to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- The difference between our sediment plus scale inhibitor filter and other suppliers is the deep grooves and use of the most effective scale control formula. Don’t settle for inferior cartridges with no track record!
- This large diameter 5 micron sediment filter is for applications such as potable water, beverages, pre-filtration for UV and reverse osmosis equipment, fine chemicals, electronics, plating solutions and more!
BG-20SC 5 micron Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Capacity: 40 gallons per minute
- Size: 4.5″ D X 20″ L
BG-20SC fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 20″ water filter housings including:
3M Aqua Pure filter housing: Aqua Pure AP802 series (55857-04, 55857-19, 56189-03, and 56189-05)
American Plumber water filter housing: W2010-PR (152015), W2015-PR (152017)
Hydronix water filter housing: Hydronix HF45 series
Pentek Big Blue filter housing (Ametek water filter housing): 150467, 150233, 150234, 150235, 150236, and 166201.
BG-20SC is a fully-compatible, upgraded replacement water filter cartridge for the following*:
American Plumber water filter: W20CLHD20 (155305-51)
Noritz water filter: H2F-C
Pentek water filters: Pentek S1 Series S1-20BB (155305-43) ; Pentek ECP Series ECP1-20BB (255493-43) ECP5-20BB (255494-43), ECP20-20BB (255495-43), ECP50-20BB (255496-43) ; Pentek R series R30-20BB (155430-43) ; Pentek DGD Series DGD-2501-20 (155360-43), DGD-5005-20 (155358-43), DGD-7525-20 (155356-43) ; Pentek WP-BB Series WP1BB20P (355222-43), WP5BB20P (355223-43), WP25BB20P (355225-43) ; Pentek WPX-BB Series WPX100BB20P (355226-43).
*The BG-20SC is a better water filter because it contains scale inhibitor whereas all these filters do not. Premiere Sales is the only company to provide this style of water filtration.