No products in the cart.
BG-20SED – Aqua Pure AP802 Replacement Filter (3M Aqua Pure AP810-2)- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
5 micron sediment filter for 3M Aqua Pure AP802 water filter and other standard 20″ water filter housings. Removes sediment, dirt, rust and more from your water. This filter provides nearly twice the life of its closest competitor including the Aqua Pure AP810-2 water filter. Tested to NSF Standard 42.
Upgraded 5 Micron Sediment Filter for Aqua Pure AP802 Water Filter & Whole House 20″ Filter Housings – Performs better than 3M Aqua Pure AP810-2!
This 3M Aqua Pure compatible water filter has up to 2x the filter life compared to the Aqua Pure AP810-2 water filter. The BG-20SED is a 5 micron grooved replacement water filter that removes sediment, dirt, rust and more from your water. This alternative to the AP810-2 Aqua Pure water filter is an excellent choice for residential, rural, municipal, and commercial applications. It is easily installed and fits just like the Aquapure original (and performs better too)! Fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 20″ water filter housings including the Aqua Pure AP802.
BG-20SED Features and Benefits:
- High dirt holding capacity
- Up to twice the filter life compared to the 3M Aqua Pure AP810-2 (and over 10 times more life than some other filters on the market!)
- The grooved design increases surface area, extends the water filter cartridge life, and increases water filtration efficiency
- Deep ridges are industrial grade construction that withstand stressful conditions
- The rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” that often happens due to variations in water pressure
- Large-diameter (4.5″), 5 micron sediment filter that is an effective method for reducing turbidity in water
- Removes sediment, dirt, rust, and other particulate matter as small as 5 microns that are commonly found in drinking water
- Ideal for light commercial applications, and large homes (2.5 baths)
- Tested to NSF Standard 42. NSF International is a global, independent public health and safety organization. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water
- Provides a sufficient supply of purified water throughout the day with its impressive flow rate (40 gallons per minute)
- We also offer this product with Siliphos corrosion and scale inhibitor product, see our BG-20SC water filter
• Flow Rate: 40 gallons per minute
• Size 4.5″ D X 20″ L
BG-20SED fits all standard large diameter (4.5 inch) 20″ water filter housings including:
3M Aqua Pure filter housing: Aqua Pure AP802 series (55857-04, 55857-19, 56189-03, and 56189-05)
American Plumber water filter housing: W2010-PR (152015), W2015-PR (152017)
Hydronix water filter housing: Hydronix HF45 series
Pentek Big Blue filter housing (Ametek water filter housing): 150467, 150233, 150234, 150235, 150236, and 166201.
BG-20SED is a fully-compatible, upgraded replacement water filter cartridge for the following:
American Plumber water filter: W20CLHD20 (155305-51)
Noritz water filter: H2F-C
Pentek water filters: Pentek S1 Series S1-20BB (155305-43) ; Pentek ECP Series ECP1-20BB (255493-43) ECP5-20BB (255494-43), ECP20-20BB (255495-43), ECP50-20BB (255496-43) ; Pentek R series R30-20BB (155430-43) ; Pentek DGD Series DGD-2501-20 (155360-43), DGD-5005-20 (155358-43), DGD-7525-20 (155356-43) ; Pentek WP-BB Series WP1BB20P (355222-43), WP5BB20P (355223-43), WP25BB20P (355225-43) ; Pentek WPX-BB Series WPX100BB20P (355226-43).
Premiere Sales has a proven track record for heavy duty water filtration products. We provide dependable, upgraded replacement cartridges that perform as well – if not better – than their brand name counterparts.
BG-20SED Installation Instructions:
**Please refer to your units’ manual for replacement cartridge installation instructions, but as a general guideline, the installation instructions below are applicable for most whole house units including the Aqua Pure AP802**
- Turn off incoming water by isolating unit with existing valves on water distribution system.
- Bleed pressure from the unit by depressing the red button on the top of the unit.
- Remove housing by sliding wrench up towards head then turn left to unscrew.
- Wipe housing clean and insert BG-20SED.
- Lubricate o-ring and screw housing head.
- Turn water back on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.