No products in the cart.
Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System – Removes Bacteria & Preserves Healthful Minerals
$299.99 – $309.99
The Membrane Water Purification System produces zero waste water! No storage tank required means no bacteria growth and significantly less space required.
Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System
The Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System (PS-PURUF) is 100% efficient, as no water is lost to drain in the production of the reverse osmosis water. It’s superior to the Watts Premier zero waste reverse osmosis system because it preserves healthful minerals, and there is no storage tank which means it’s more compact and there is no bacteria growth in the system. Enjoy clean, pure, delicious tasting water on demand with an outstanding flow rate of up to 1.5 gallons per minute. Most RO systems do not remove bacteria; the PS-PURUF is certified to remove over 99.9% of bacteria including cysts, viruses, giardia, and cryptosporidium. The PS-PURUF is truly the best water purification system on the market for drinking water.
Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System Features and Benefits:
- Zero waste water during the purification process. A conventional reverse osmosis system may waste 3 – 25 gallons of water to produce one gallon of reverse osmosis water. This system is revolutionary in that is does not waste water in the production of RO water.
- Preserves healthful minerals in drinking water. One downside of reverse osmosis is that they remove naturally occurring and healthful minerals- the PS-PURUF leaves these healthful minerals in the water.
- No storage tank. The PS-PURUF is compact and delivers healthy, great tasting water on demand. More significantly, it is common for bacteria to grow inside RO storage tanks (they literally become “incubators” for bacteria) so ditching the storage tank means you’re not drinking harmful bacteria. The PS-PURUF is therefore superior to the Watts Premier zero waste reverse osmosis system which requires a storage tank
- The PS-PURUF’s patented 0.02 submicron membrane reduces dissolved solids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, silt, colloids, silica, clay, iron, and sand
- Most RO systems do not remove bacteria. Enjoy peace of mind that the PS-PURUF contains a membrane that is certified to remove bacteria (over 99.9999%), viruses (over 99.99%), and giardia & cryptosporidium (over 99.95%) from your drinking water. This system provides more than a 5-log reduction of bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity. In other words, bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity have been reduced 100,000-fold.
- It also feature two high performance 0.50 submicron carbon filters that reduce volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), chlorine, chloramines, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, lead, trihalomethanes (THMs), methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), and more. 2,000 gallon capacity. The Watts Premier zero waste reverse osmosis system only filter to 5 microns meaning that far more contaminants remain in the water compared to the PS-PURUF
- This zero waste reverse osmosis system is the perfect product for California water use restrictions
- Works well at low water pressure
- Easily takes the place of outdated reverse osmosis (RO) and Ultra Violet (UV) water purification systems
- Change the water filters quickly, easily, and less often. Our high capacity filters only need to be changed after 2,000 gallons or once per year (whichever comes first). Other filters have far less capacity and need to be changed the filters twice per year which is time-consuming and costly.
- Back flushing membrane ensures longer water membrane life. When a membrane undergoes a backward flush, it’s pores are flushed inside out to clean it of contaminants. Innovative technology lets you flush (clean) the membrane whenever it gets full of contaminants. You can tell when it’s time to flush the membrane because there will be a drop in water pressure. Simply turn the valve to flush the membrane (please note that a small amount of water will be discharged while the valve is open). Membrane should be replaced every 2-3 years.
- Drinking water faucet and installation hardware included. Easy plug-in installation if replacing an existing reverse osmosis system
- Choice of faucet style: long reach drinking water faucet (RP-LRSS) or elitist designer drinking water faucet (PS-ELISTISTCP)
- 5 year limited warranty
Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System Specifications:
- Size: 15.25″ H X 15″ W X 6″ D
- Flow rate: 1 – 1.5 gallons per minute (depends on your incoming water pressure)
Premiere Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System (PS-PURUF) replacement water filters are available here.
Remember to replace your PS-PURUF water filters once a year, or after 2,000 gallons (which ever comes first).
Please note, this product is NOT recommended for use with water softeners that use sodium (salt). This is because some water softeners make hard water “soft” by replacing the calcium and magnesium with sodium. These high levels of sodium break down the membrane.
Long reach faucet (chrome) – $299.99, Elitist designer faucet (chrome) – $309.99
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.