No products in the cart.
Replacement Cartridges for Watts® Premier Models 4-SV (500025) Reverse Osmosis Systems
- The ideal filter cartridges for reverse osmosis pre-filtration and post-filtration
- Don’t be fooled by competitor’s cheap prices – their products do not perform as well and still need to be changed TWICE as often, do not provide as much protection against contaminants, nor do they provide sanitization for your system
- Prevent premature fouling of R/O membrane
- These high capacity filters only need to be changed once per year – save time and energy compared to other brands.
- Kit includes: (1) 1 micron advanced, rigid-grooved filter (up to 10+ times the life of other filters!); (1) 0.5 submicron premium grade coconut shell carbon filters; (1) premium grade coconut shell carbon final filter with 1/4″ built-in, quick-connect no leak fittings; and (1) Sani-System® liquid sanitizer packet
- Made in USA – in a world of import carbon products be sure about where it’s made!
- NSF tested
- Protect your health: All reverse osmosis systems should be sanitized at least once a year. The Sani-System® packet works in 60 seconds to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria. This handy, effective packet also eliminates messy measuring and mixing of chemicals.
|Replacement Schedule||Once per year||Twice per year filters; Once per year final filter|
|Cost for one year of filters||$53.00 + $5 S/H|
|2 x ($24.95 + $10.00 avg. S/H)|
|Made in USA||Yes||?|
|System sanitizer to kill harmful bacteria included||Yes||No|
|Sediment filter||1 Micron (filters particulates as small as 1 micron in size)||5 Micron (filters particulates as small as 5 micron in size)|
|Carbon block filter||0.5 Submicron (filters particulates as small as 0.5 micron in size)||5 Micron (filters particulates as small as 5 micron in size)|