No products in the cart.
RP-CZRO4 – Replacement Filters for Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System (Watts ZRO-4)
High performance replacement water filters for 4-stage Watts Premier zero waste reverse osmosis systems (ZRO-4, 0950045). These filters have a one year filter life which means you save time, money, and effort compared to other replacement kits. Includes 1 micron deep-grooved sediment pre-filter, 0.5 micron coconut shell carbon block pre-filter, 5 micron coconut shell carbon block inline post-filter, and Sani-System liquid sanitizer packet.
1-Year Replacement Water Filter Kit for 4-Stage Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System (Watts ZRO-4, 0950045)
The Premiere RP-CZRO4 is a high performance replacement water filter kit that only needs to be changed once per year. These water filters reduce chlorine, sediment, parasites, THMs, VOCs, objectionable taste and odors, and more. The RP-CZRO4 filter kit is fully compatible with 4-stage Watts Premier Zero Waste reverse osmosis systems (Watts ZRO-4, FMRO-4ZW RO; it performs better than the filter kits by Watts Premier (WP560032 and WP560038) too.
The RP-CZRO4 is a comprehensive one-year filter kit with enhanced performance compared to the Watts Premier zero waste four-stage filter kits. With the Watts Premier filter kit you need to purchase two kits to provide one year’s worth of water filters. Plus, the Watts Premier filters have far less filtration capabilities.
RP-CZRO4 Replacement Water Filter Kit for Watts ZRO-4 Features and Benefits:
- Enjoy better tasting water with high capacity, long-lasting water filters
- This one year filter kit provides water filtration for a whole year – save time and energy compared to the Watts ZRO-4 filter kit or other brands which needs to be replaced every 6 months
- These water filters are easy to install – the cartridges drop into the filter housing, and the inline final filter has FPT threads which easily screw in
- Protect your health- the included Sani-System packet kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in 60 seconds
- The ideal filter cartridges for your zero waste reverse osmosis filtration system to keep it working at its best
- Changing your water filters regularly prevents the premature fouling of your reverse osmosis membrane
- Service flow rate of 2 gallons per minute
RP-CZRO4 Replacement Water Filter Kit for Watts ZRO-4 Contents:
1 Micron Ultra Fine Grooved Pre-filter (PPG98/01)
- The premium grooved water filter cartridge removes cloudiness (turbidity), dirt, iron, manganese, rust, sand, sediment, silt, and other small particles
- It features 34 deep grooves – grooves impact surface area and filtration capabilities. Other alternatives on the market may only have 20 grooves so more grooves on this filter means greater surface area and higher filtration capabilities by trapping various sized particles layer by layer
- Grooved design increases surface area by 132% and extends the water filter cartridge life. It lasts 30% longer than non-grooved cartridges and increases water filtration efficiency by 50% too
- Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment unloading due to variances in water pressure
- Made from durable spun-bound polypropylene
0.5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Pre-filter (AMF-CBC/0.5)
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration reduces and/or reduces asbestos, chlorine, chloramine, cloudiness (turbidity), cryptosporidium, giardia, hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor), offensive tastes and odors, parasites, sediment, THMs (trihalomethanes), VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), and more
- High chemical adsorption capacity
- Tremendous surface area that allows for the greatest use of the carbon’s absorptive capacity. Higher surface area extends the life of the cartridge, lowering the need for frequent filter change
- Coconut shell carbon filters adsorb harmful contaminants and improve the appearance and taste of drinking water. Coconut shell is microporous with minimal dust, and therefore is very efficient at organic chemical adsorption. Coconut shell carbon block filters have high hardness which makes them ideal for water purification.
- Coconut shells are also an eco-friendly and renewable resource for water purification. Coconuts are harvested three times per year and their harvest has no negative impact on coconut trees. That is, a coconut tree will continue to grow and produce coconuts throughout the year even after its coconuts are harvested.
- Carbon block filter provides better contaminant removal than a granular activated carbon filter (GAC filter)
- Made in USA
5 Micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block Inline Post-filter (IN-1011-1)
- Premium grade coconut shell carbon block inline post-filter
- 1/4″ FPT (female pipe thread) connections
- 5 micron post-filter polishes the water
- Constructed from the highest quality carbons and specially selected plastics and proprietary media to produce one of the best inline water filters in the industry
- This coconut shell carbon block is better than an inline activated carbon water filter because water is in contact with carbon for longer, which removes more contaminants
Sani-System liquid sanitizer packet
- This handy, effective packet also eliminates messy measuring and mixing of chemicals
- All zero waste reverse osmosis systems should be sanitized at least once a year
- Sani-System packet works in 60 seconds to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria
RP-CZRO4 Replacement Water Filter Kit Specifications:
- Service Flow Rate: 2 gallons per minute
- Fits standard size 10″ water filter housings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.