No products in the cart.
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Alternative | Membrane Water Purification System Preserves Healthful Minerals
$299.99 – $309.99
The Membrane Water Purification System produces zero waste water! No storage tank required means no bacteria growth and significantly less space required.
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Alternative: The Premiere Membrane Water Purification System
This membrane water purification system (PS-PURUF) has zero waste water AND preserves valuable minerals that reverse osmosis systems remove. The PS-PURUF is a great alternative to the Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis system!
Premiere Zero Waste Water Purification System Features and Benefits:
- Zero waste water. A reverse osmosis system may waste 3 – 25 gallons of water to produce one gallon of RO water- not the PS-PURUF though!
- Membrane certified to remove bacteria (over 99.9999%), viruses (over 99.99%), and giardia & cryptosporidium (over 99.95%) from your drinking water
- More than 5-log reduction of bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity. (In other words, bacteria, cysts, viruses, and turbidity have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- This zero waste purification system is the perfect product for California water use restrictions
- Unlike the Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis system, there is no storage tank required which means no bacteria growth and significantly less space required!
- No noisy pump needed
- Works well at low water pressure making it a great product for Mexico
- Easily takes the place of outdated reverse osmosis (RO) and Ultra Violet (UV) water purification systems.
- Preserves valuable minerals. One downside of reverse osmosis is that they remove naturally occurring and healthful minerals- the PS-PURUF leaves these healthful minerals in the water!
- Back flushing membrane ensures longer water membrane life
- The PS-PURUF’s patented 0.02 submicron membrane reduces dissolved solids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, silt, colloids, silica, clay, iron, and sand
- It also feature two high performance 0.50 submicron carbon filters that reduce volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), chlorine, chloramines, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, lead, trihalomethanes (THMs), methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), and more
- Drinking water faucet and installation hardware included. Easy plug-in installation if replacing an existing reverse osmosis system
- Choice of faucet style: long reach drinking water faucet (RP-LRSS) or elitist designer drinking water faucet (PS-ELISTISTCP)
- Change the water filters quickly, easily, and only once per year. Other systems require you to change the filters twice per year which is time-consuming and costly.
- System size : 15.25″ H X 15″ W X 6″ D
- Flow rate: 1 – 1.5 gallons per minute (depends on your incoming water pressure)
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Please note, this product is NOT recommended for use with salt water softener
Premiere Membrane Water Purification System (PS-PURUF) replacement water filters are available here.
Remember to replace your PS-PURUF water filters once a year, or after 2,000 gallons (which ever comes first).
Long reach faucet (chrome) – $299.99, Elitist designer faucet (chrome) – $309.99
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.