No products in the cart.
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Alternative | Membrane Water Purification System Preserves Healthful Minerals
The Membrane Water Purification System produces zero waste water! No storage tank required means no bacteria growth and significantly less space required.
Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis Alternative: The Premiere Membrane Water Purification System
This membrane water purification system (PS-PURUF) has zero waste water AND preserves valuable minerals that reverse osmosis systems remove. The PS-PURUF is a great alternative to the Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis system!
Premiere Zero Waste Water Purification System Features and Benefits:
- Zero waste water. A reverse osmosis system may waste 3 – 25 gallons of water to produce one gallon of RO water- not the PS-PURUF though!
- This zero waste purification system is the perfect product for California water use restrictions.
- Unlike the Watts Premier Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis system, there is no storage tank required which means no bacteria growth and significantly less space required!
- No noisy pump needed.
- Works well at low water pressure making it a great product for Mexico.
- Easily takes the place of outdated reverse osmosis (RO) and Ultra Violet (UV) water purification systems.
- Preserves valuable minerals. One downside of reverse osmosis is that they remove naturally occurring and healthful- the PS-PURUF leaves this healthful minerals in the water!
- Back flushing membrane ensures longer water membrane life.
- The PS-PURUF’s patented 0.02 submicron membrane reduces dissolved solids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, silt, colloids, silica, clay, iron, and sand.
- It also feature two high performance 0.50 submicron carbon filters that reduce volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), chlorine, chloramines, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, lead, trihalomethanes (THMs), methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE), and more.
- Faucet and installation hardware included. Easy plug-in installation if replacing an existing reverse osmosis system
- Change the water filters quickly, easily, and only once per year. Other systems require you to change the filters twice per year which is time-consuming and costly.
- System size : 15.25″ H X 15″ W X 6″ D
- 5 Year limited warranty
- This product is NOT recommended for use with salt water softener.