Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
A reverse osmosis water system can effectively remove a wide range of contaminants, particles, dissolved minerals, and dissolved solids. An RO system contains a semi-permeable membrane (its pore size of approximately 0.0001 micron) that separates pure water from contaminated water. As a result, RO water is pretty much “tasteless” since it is free from minerals, chemicals, and other organic and inorganic compounds.
There are many benefits of a reverse osmosis water filtration system including:
- Healthy, safe water. A reverse osmosis water filtration system removes up to 99% of contaminants and impurities during treatment.
- Clean, pure water. RO water has a very high purity, and pretty much no taste.
- Easy installation. Most RO systems are easily installed in as little as a few minutes.
- Low maintenance costs. Requires little attention once set up.
- It’s economical. Forget a pitcher or faucet filter- these are cheap temporary solutions that do not deliver purified water and end up costing way more than an RO system in the long run.
- Long life expectancy. A high quality system can last as up to 20 years or longer depending upon usage.
Read more about reverse osmosis water purification or compare ultrafiltration versus reverse osmosis.