No products in the cart.
Multi-Cartridge Band-Clamp Liquid Vessel (Boiler Treatment System)
The SS740 is a multi-cartridge vessel designed for industrial and commercial applications. It’s constructed from 316 stainless steel. Protect your boiler!
SS740 Key Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for industrial and commercial applications including boilers up to 1.5 million BTU rating
- Heavy-duty welded 316 stainless steel construction
- Seal plates are secured into the cartridge to ensure a positive seal
- V-band clamp for easy opening and closing
- Both sludge and clean chambers have drain openings for easy cleaning
- Single o-ring design
- Universal seal cups and compression plates allow vessels to accept a variety of cartridges.
- 316 stainless steel cap/spring assemblies and v-posts
- Uses seven (7) sediment/scale inhibitor cartridges which are included (AMF-SDR540)
- NSF® certified components
- Max operating temperature: 250°F
- Connections: 2″ flange inlet and outlet
- Flow rate: 224 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 56” H x 14” W x 10” D
- 10 year warranty on housing
What is boiler scale?
Boiler scale is a hard, mineral coating that can collect on the water-side of boiler tubes. Scale is a problem for boilers because it acts as a barrier to heat transfer which increases energy consumption and costs. Scale also causes boiler tube corrosion and failure (boiler tubes are very expensive to replace!).
Boiler scale removal and scale inhibitor
The best and easiest way to maintain your boiler is to have a boiler water filter with scale inhibitor.
The SS740 stainless steel boiler water treatment system with corrosion and scale inhibitor filters will remove existing scale deposits, prevent scale, and stop corrosion. Scale inhibitor works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to prevent the deposition of scale and corrosion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.