No products in the cart.
Boiler Water Treatment System: High Flow Water Filter Housing and 5 Micron Sediment Filter with Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor
High flow boiler water treatment / tankless water heater filter system for sediment with corrosion and scale inhibitor. Heavy duty plastic housing includes our BG-20SC scale inhibitor cartridge to protect your boiler or tankless water heater from scale. The solution for water heater, tankless water heater, and boiler water treatment and scale protection. It is an environmentally friendly alternative to water softeners as it does not use salt.
BG-20BTS Boiler Water Treatment System Features and Benefits
- Premium 5 micron water filter cartridge removes sediment. It also contains corrosion and scale inhibitor to protect your boiler heat exchanger and avoid tank failure
- Siliphos ® scale inhibitor product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit deposits of scale and corrosion
- Scale inhibitor cartridge is rigid construction with 68 deep grooves. The grooves increase surface area, extend the water filter cartridge life, and increase water filtration efficiency too!
- NSF® tested and certified components – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- Heavy duty, food grade plastic housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in scale inhibitor cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV), to release pressure before changing filters
- This high capacity boiler water treatment system has a 1″ internal port which allows for an outstanding flow rate of 40 gallons per minute
- Enjoy piece of mind with a five year warranty on the housing
- BG-20BTS boiler water treatment system comes complete with housing, scale inhibitor cartridge, filter wrench, bracket, and screws
- Designed for all water heater types and models regardless of manufacturer. Recommended system for boiler water treatment and tankless water heaters (commercial and residential) from brands such as Bosch, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, and Takagi
- Low maintenance – replace the scale inhibitor cartridge (BG-20SC) once per year (for normal water conditions)
- Available in 1″ female port thread (FPT) and 1.5″ FPT outlet connection to equipment
BG-20BTS Boiler Water Treatment System Specifications
- FPT connections: 1″ or 1.5″ (you choose)
- Flow rate: 40 gallons per minute
- Housing size: 24″ H X 7.75″ D
- Scale inhibitor cartridge size: 4.5″ D X 20″ L
- Max operating pressure: 80 psi
- Max operating temperature: 100°F / 38°C
Replacement for Noritz®: Models H2F, CH2F
|FPT Outlet Size||
1" FPT ($264.00), 1.5" FPT ($284.00)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.