No products in the cart.
30″ Tankless Water Heater Filter with Corrosion and Scale Inhibitor Product
The Premiere AMF-SDR530 is the ideal 30″ replacement water filter cartridge for tankless water heater filter systems. It’s a premium cartridge that removes sediment from the water and contains genuine Siliphos®, a corrosion and scale inhibitor. A tankless water heater filter with scale inhibitor protects the heat exchanger in your tankless water heater and helps avoid tank failure. Recommended for commercial and residential tankless water heaters and boilers from such brands as Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, Takagi, and more.
AMF-SDR530 30″ Tankless Water Heater Filter Replacement Cartridge
- Premium 5 micron water filter cartridge with scale inhibitor to protect your heat exchanger and avoid tank failure
- Siliphos ® scale control product prevents scale and stops corrosion. It works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to inhibit the deposition of scale and corrosion on your tankless water heater
- Rigid construction with 102 deep grooves. The deep grooves increase surface area, enhance contaminant holding capacity, and promote fuller utilization of the depth-matrix for fewer cartridge change outs
- Reduces unloading at high differential pressure
- Made without adhesives, binders, surfactants or lubricants for compatibility in a wide range of applications and operating conditions
- Outstanding flow rate of up to 24 gallons per minute (GPM)
- The differences between our tankless water heater filter cartridge and other suppliers is the 5 micron absolute rating, deep grooves, and use of the most effective scale control formula. Don’t settle for inferior cartridges with no track record!
- Protect your investment — Premiere Sales is the original supplier of this enhanced product for water scale protection
- With over 30 years experience and thousands of systems in the field, this product is the most recommended by boiler, water heater, and tankless water heater manufacturers
- The solution for boiler, water heater, and tankless water heater scale protection
- Recommended for tankless commercial and residential water heaters, and boilers from brands such as Bosch, Navien, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, and Takagi
- NSF® tested and certified – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
Tankless Water Heater Filter Replacement Cartridge Specifications
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Flow rate: 24 gallons per minute
- Size: 2.58″ D x 30″ L
- Max water temperature: 100° F
Looking for other sizes of hot water heater filters? We carry grooved scale inhibitor filters for hot water heaters and boilers in 20 inch (AMF-SDR520) and 40 inch (AMF-SDR540) lengths.
What is scale?
Scale is a hard, mineral coating that can collect on the water-side of pipes and tubes inside a tankless water heater or boiler. Scale is a problem for tankless water heaters and boilers because it acts as a barrier to heat transfer which increases energy consumption and costs. Scale also causes pipe / tube corrosion and failure (these parts are very expensive to replace!).
Scale removal and scale inhibitor
The best and easiest way to maintain your tankless water heater or boiler is to have a water filter system with scale inhibitor. This system should be installed to filter water before it enters your tankless water heater or boiler.
A tankless water heater filter or boiler water treatment system with corrosion and scale inhibitor filters will remove existing scale deposits, prevent scale, and stop corrosion. Scale inhibitor works by forming a thin protective layer on the metal surface to prevent the deposition of scale and corrosion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.