No products in the cart.
0.2 Micron Water Filter System for Whole House – 20 GPM
$354.00 – $389.00
Point of Entry, Whole House Water Filtration System with 0.2 Sub Micron Nanofiber Filter. Removes bacteria, parasites, cryptosporidium & giardia. Easily installed, 20 Gallons Per Minute, NSF Tested.
Whole House (or Point of Entry) Industrial Grade 0.2 Micron Absolute Charged Nanofiber Filter System
The Premiere BG-20BIV whole house water filtration system is one of the best water filters to remove viruses, bacteria, cysts, ultrafine particulates, and other biological hazards. The included 0.2 micron water filter cartridge has a pleated design so has a very high contaminant holding capacity and long filter life. Enjoy a high flow rate of 20 gallons per minute. This water filtration system is easily installed where water enters your home. It filters all incoming water before it goes into the individual supply lines that feed your laundry, bathrooms (including toilets), outside faucets, and your kitchen.
Premiere BG-10BIV Whole House Water Filtration System Features and Benefits:
- Includes a 0.2 micron water filter cartridge (BG-20BIVRC) that removes and reduces bacteria, cryptosporidium, cysts, Escherichia coli (E. coli), giardia, iron, legionella, manganese, norovirus, parasites, polio, pseudomonas, rotavirus, sediment, ultrafine particulates, viruses, and other biological hazards
- 5-log reduction of pathogenic bacteria and cysts. (In other words, bacteria and cysts have been reduced 100,000-fold)
- Pathogenic removal rates: more than 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, and more than 99.95% of cysts
- The absolute “charged” nanofiber filter has a high Zeta potential for effective removal of ultrafine contaminants
- High loading capacity
- Fine particle retention and filtration capacity
- Operates in wide pH range (4 – 9pH)
- Very low pressure drop (approximately 2 psi) means an outstanding flow rate of 20 gallons per minute
- Can be used in a broad range of applications including residential whole house point-of-entry and point-of-use water filtration
- If you also have a reverse osmosis system, the BG-10BIV filter system is an effective pre-filter to protect reverse osmosis membranes from biofouling
- Heavy duty, food grade plastic housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with wrench for easy changing of the drop-in scale inhibitor cartridge
- Built in pressure release valve (PRV), to release pressure before changing filters
- 5 year warranty on water filter housing
- Filter wrench and mounting bracket with screws included
- The 0.2 micron water filter cartridge meets NSF® standards 42, 53, 61. NSF International, is one of the most respected independent certification organizations, which rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements. Standard 42 certifies the reduction of aesthetic and non-health related contaminants such as chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU/POE filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water. Standard 61 certifies that components comply with certain health effects criteria.
- Free shipping
- Option for pressure gauge which attaches to head / bracket (+ $35.00)
Premiere BG-10BIV Whole House Water Filtration System Specifications:
- 1″ FPT pipe connections
- Maximum flow rate: 20 gallons per minute
- Size: 23.5″ H X 7.75″ D
- 5 year warranty on housing
The Premiere BG-10BIV can be used in a variety of applications:
- Food, beverage, and bottled water
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Micro electronics
- Power generation
- Inks, paints, and coatings
Standard, With Gauge (+ $35.00)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.